Check out these natural ways to keep bugs at bay.
1. Choose your plants wisely. Many plants are known for their bug repelling qualities such as:
- Peppermint - Spiders, Mosquitoes and Ants
- Basil - Mosquitoes and Flies
- Lavender - Moths, Flies, Fleas
- Lemongrass - Mosquitoes, Ticks
2. Get rid of fruit flies by setting out a bowl of vinegar and dish soap.
3. Create a wasp trap by filling a jar with 6 oz of vinegar, 2 tbs of sugar and 1 tsp of salt.
4. Keep mosquitoes away by cutting a lime in half and placing cloves all over the soft surface. Cut the bottom of the limes to keep them standing up straight.
5. Spray ants with water and salt to keep them away.